Tuesday, July 2, 2019

[Naver] Baekhyun holds a solo debut showcase on 10th… live broadcast worldwide


Naver: EXO Baekhyun holds a solo debut showcase on 10th… live broadcast worldwide

[+92] I normally like Baekhyun’s voice so much already, now he is releasing a solo album and I look forward to it a lot.

[+54] I anticipate Baekhyun’s solo a lot. I have really been waiting and looking forward to for a long time.

[+42] I really look forward to Baekhyun’s solo album. His voice color is nice. He is also a good performer. He is just so outstanding that I look forward to him.

[+33] Looking forward to Baekhyun’s solo album. Hwaiting!

[+33] Looking forward to solo showcase a lot!

[+5] I’m only waiting for July 10th! Baekhyun’s first solo album ‘City Lights’, let’s hit daebak!

[+4] Our Baekhyun’s showcase venue is so small but ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ there is a live broadcast, so I’ll gain strength because of that ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Baekhyun’s solo album and ‘UN Village’, let’s hit daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+3] I’m looking forward to it a lot! It’ll be daebak

[+3] I want to go!! Baekhyun’s solo


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.