Tuesday, July 2, 2019

[Theqoo] Baekhyun releases new teaser photos for 'City Lights'




Theqoo: Baekhyun’s photos from official site

- He is beautiful. His delicate facial line.

- Ah this is awesome. Byun Baek Hyun.

- I like the photos so much. They drive me crazy.

- I really his stylings here.

- I’m crying. He looks so good.

- I died.

- Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Theqoo: Baekhyun’s new teaser photos

- His neck is really long. It’s crazy.

- Heol he is beautiful.

- So they are going to release 2 photos of each concept every day.

- He is so handsome and his aura is nice.

- The photos Baek and Hyun look so good.

- For this, I prefer the Night one.

- The photos look great today.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.