Sunday, December 16, 2018

[Youtube] Baekhyun and D.O. version for b-side tracks from Love Shot



Youtube: Baekhyun, D.O. version for bside tracks from Love Shot (right and left voices)

(please use headphone)

[+40] Baekhyun and D.O. subunit, where are you now...

[+26] I asked you to make these two a subunit… SM-ah! their voices would chew up the music charts ㅠㅠㅠ

[+23] OP is really the best. Peppermint-nim (account name) is the best. Please receive a lot of good luck and be happy. My ears are melting. Always thank you for making this video. Please don’t catch a cold and earn a lot of money.

[+21] I really like BaekDO ㅠㅠ My main bias is D.O. and my second bias is Baekhyun. Their voice color is insane.

[+20] Their voice color sound similar but still different ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ anyway subunit ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+19] It would be daebak if both of them sings a song like Sweet Dream.

[+15] Baekhyun and D.O.’ parts in the bside tracks this time are really daebak. I have been waiting. Thank you.

[+14] I like this so much ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I’m melting ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ SM-ah, firstly please release this subunit as a BGM for your coffee shop.

[+14] Is this what people call eargasm? ㅠㅠㅠ

[+11] Woah i got goosebumps… this is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ really ㅋㅋㅋㅋ daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ goosebumps.

[+10] I like right-left voices a lot. SM has to give us their collaboration.

[+10] OP-nim...this is daebak… I feel like Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are singing next to me. Nim! Is this heaven?... I can even die without any regret… please receive my deep bow...

[+8] I’m not the only one keeping waiting for this video, right? ㅜㅠㅠ I’m not the only one going wild when I see this video, right? ㅜㅠㅠ I’m not the only one having my ears melted while watching this video, right? ㅜㅠㅠ And I’m not the only one smiling from ear to ear, right? ㅜㅠㅠ



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.