Thursday, December 20, 2018

[Youtube] EXO Baekhyun’s singing skills (ft. voice color, high note)



Youtube: EXO Baekhyun’s singing skills (ft. voice color, high note)

[+153] My friend is an army, and that friend told me that Baekhyun’s voice color is like a gem. Baekhyun has honey voice and nice voice color, so it’s really pleasant to listen to him. I’m so proud of him as an Eri.

[+117] I’m always surprised at Baekhyun’s volume of voice especially at Gayo Daechukje 2016.

[+84] I watch only Byun Baekhyun to live (serious)

[+47] I think El Dorado is a legend

[+43] He was sick when he performed 'Hey Jude' but that high note is even real? He is awesome, beautiful and good.

[+37] As expected that SM is amazing that they could get kids like him. As expected of EXO. As expected of SM.

[+37] I really like EXO and also Baekhyun. His voice is so nice. His volume is great. His voice color is excellent and his skills are outstanding. I love him.

[+24] When you think his voice color is common, it is not. I really like his unique voice color.

[+22] I like Baekhyun’s voice and he also sings so well ㅜㅜㅜ But Byun Baekhyun is so awesome when he sang 'Hey Jude' with that high note while being sick.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.