Saturday, December 15, 2018

[Youtube] Baekhyun is the master of live singing



Youtube: Please keep in mind that Byun Baekhyun is the master of live singing [MR removed]

[+1000] It is a fact that he sings well. It is not that he just sings well but he especially sings well even among idols.

[+661] Heol it is crazy. This is legendary.

[+574] There will be people who haven’t watched this but there won’t be anyone who watch this only once. 

[+533] Baekhyun’s powerful volume of voice breaks through the universe.

[+380] I have no word… this is worth saving for the rest of my life.

[+222] Isn’t this honey vocals? It’s really insane ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He is freaking good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love him.

[+165] Ah Baekhyun really… I really love you a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My singer is really jjang

[+147] It is even better because we can hear his voice clearer in acapella.

[+91] What is this? Crazy… did he swallow the CDs? God Baekhyun knocked me down.

[+71] CD is not for eating, Baekhyun-ah!

[+70] Among MR removed clips I have watched so far, this is the best.



Share:

3 comments:

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.