Friday, December 14, 2018

[Instiz] Baekhyun's personality is so different from his image

Theqoo: It’s unexpected that Baekhyun is so different from his image 

OP: I’m a fan of another group and I thought he was just a cute guy but he’s really serious as I just read his old interview.

- That’s true. Members also said Baekhyun is a serious guy.

- That’s true. He may look like that outside but he is really a serious guy and his thoughts are deep as well. Our Baekku ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- True. Our Baekhyun’s thoughts are deep and his mental is healthy as well.

- Yes! Because he’s like that, he’s more charming.

- I have liked Baekhyun for 7 years but I can’t even understand everything about his personality.

- Baekhyun is charming though.

- He looked mischievous before to me but looking at his wit, I think he’s smart honestly. I really like Baekhyun-nim.

- Baekhyun is afraid of strangers, too.

- Our happiness…

- The more you know Baekhyun, the more you will see he is nice guy. Every action, every word everything from him is full of sincerity. I really like him.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.