Monday, July 23, 2018

[Theqoo] Baekhyun performs new solo stage 'Psycho' at the concert

- The performance is good.

- He’s really a born-to-be idol.

- Oh it sounds good. Will it be released digitally?

- ‘Ringa Ringa Ring’ is good as well. He does well.

- As expected that he does very well on stage.

- He’s so good at performing on stage.

- His dancing body line looks great. He isn’t even very tall but his legs looks pretty long.

- He was very daebak at the concert. He’s so sexy.

- Oh the song is totally my style. It sounds so good. Will they release it digitally?

- Woah the song sounds good. Baekhyun’s so good at singing.

- I’m going crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is so good.

- I’m going crazy ㅠㅠ he’s awesome.

- The song’s quality is great. As expected of Baekhyun. He does so well.

- I feel like this is a different person from CBX reality show. He’s so good on stage.

- He shows so much talent there.

- Baekhyun-ah, you’re handsome. You did well.

- I’m surprised that he danced better than I thought. As expected people are somehow different from how we see them outside.

- Oh he gave me different feelings here from when he’s with EXO. I hope he releases the song digitally. Something like SM Station.

- He dances so well.

- The song sounds good and he dances well too.

- SM! Release the digital!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.