Monday, July 23, 2018

[Naver] Baekhyun joins the line-up for SM The Station concert

- I like Baekhyun’s voice and I wanna go to hear him singing.

- I really like ‘Take You Home’ a lot ㅜㅜ I like Baekhyun’s voice a lot.

- I’m so looking forward to it. Looking forward to Baekhyun’s singing.

- Woah Baekhyun for SM Station… I look forward to his song this time.

- Please make me succeed in getting a ticket. I’ll come to see Baekhyun. Baekhyun’s voice which I trust to listen to.

- Baekhyun’s sweet vocal and outstanding singing skills ㅠㅠHe sings very well. I wanna go to the concert.

- I really wanna go but it’s artium studio… The tickets will definitely be sold out ㅠㅜ I wanna come to see EXO Baekhyun though.

- Do they think it’s possible to put Baekhyun in such a small place? Please just go with Gocheok Dome now.

- Isn’t the place just too small when Baekhyun will be there?

- Please release Baekhyun’s solo album. And Artium is too small.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.