Monday, July 23, 2018

[Melon] 'Ringa Ringa Ring' - Baekhyun

- Hah please must watch Baekhyun’s solo stage ㅠㅠㅠㅠ and please make him hold Baek gun in Korea too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m really all tears now ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Baekhyun is really the best I love him a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m so ㅠㅠㅠㅠ at Baekhyun’s dancing body line and live singing.

- ChenBaekXi, let’s hit daebak

- Baekhyun-ah, I’ll look forward to your solo in Korea too. Baekhyun-ah, I like ‘Ringa Ringa Ring’ a lot. The clips of his solo stage are also cool!

- Baekhyun’s good at rapping, singing and even falsetto ㅠㅠ how about a ballad that touches hearts in Korea? ㅠㅠㅠ

- Baekhyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he’s the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you

- It’s really daebak ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ he even comes out this powerful and hip hop with his solo song ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ there’s nothing Baekhyun cannot do

- Baekhyun’s singing is indeed genius

- Baekhyun-ssi’s song is daebak. It’s good

- Ah ak Byun Baekhyun is really the best

- His sexiness is explosive
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.