Monday, July 23, 2018

[Naver] Punch wants to try a collaboration with Baekhyun


  • [NAVER] PUNCH WANTS TO TRY A COLLABORATION WITH BAEKHYUN
[+675] I already look forward to Baekhyun and Punch.

[+290] This is the collaboration of Baekhyun who is extremely superior at sweetness and warm-heartedness and Punch who is a voice-color king ㅠㅠㅠ I already feel it’ll sweep the No.1, right? ㅠㅠㅠ

[+163] I love their voice color a lot ㅠ

[+142] I’m so looking forward to Baekhyun and Punch.

[+114] EXO-Ls have been always looking forward to and welcoming it ❤️❤️❤️

[+20] Ah Baekhyun’s sweet voice color is solid. His heart-fluttered voice makes people feel relaxed, so I like it so much ㅠ

[+11] The song is already No.1 on music charts. Punch and Baekhyun’s voices together.

[+10] EXO Baekhyun’s voice is really good, isn’t it? ㅋㅋ I hope they can meet with a good song

[+7] Heol I like it ㅠㅠ Please do it their voice must match well

[+6] Heol it already sounds great ㅠㅠ I really like Punch-nim’s voice color ㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.