Wednesday, May 30, 2018

[Naver/Weibo] Baekhyun updated IG & Weibo



  • Naver: “Being crazy over puppy beauty”, EXO Baekhyun, still a prince even when he hides his face

[+358] He’s so handsome

[+165] Byun Baekhyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I miss you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+110] I love you puppy-ah

[+86] So cute Baekhyun ㅋㅋㅋ

[+63] I love his puppy beauty

[+15] Baekhyun really looks so much pure and cute ㅠㅠㅠ

[+10] EXO Baekhyun is cute

[+9] Fuzzy soft white mochi Kyoong

            

  • Weibo: 150524 Baekhyun Weibo update

Overall: [+199396]

- I love you

- Ahhhhh! Netizen Byun updated his Weibo again

- Oppa!!!! Let’s eat chicken together!!!!!

- I’m envious of people who loves Byun Baekhyun, they are people with good taste like me

- He’s very active lately

- Ahhhhhhh you are the cutest

- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby please maintain this momentum in posting on Weibo !!!!!!!!

- Wow he updated Weibo right after he posted on Instagram

- It’s hard on us for having a long distance relationship

- I love you ah!!!!! My Byun Baekhyun!!! The world’s cutest!! Kiss you a hundred times!!!

- I miss you so so much!!! Ahhhhh

- Xiao Bo’s cuteness today is 100 points

- Our Xiao Bo who keeps his promise T_T Let’s meet more often. (t/n: Baekhyun previously posted on Weibo saying that he’ll post more often)

- He’s so handsome he doesn’t seem like a real person, he’s like someone who walked out of a manga

- Today is a good day

- Did you read my heart and knew that I was missing you
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.