Monday, July 23, 2018

[Naver] SM Music Talk Concert 'The Station'. MC Jang Yoon Ju x Ending Baekhyun

[+232] Baekhyun’s the best πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

[+158] To Baekhyun who makes me feel again that he isn’t called ‘genius idol’ for nothing, Baekhyun who does everything well and is hardworking, you did well and you’re the best.

[+82] I feel like I have received a gift. It was a heartwarming time. I’m so looking forward to the future of singer Baekhyun. Let’s stay together 1 year later, 10 years later and even 100 years later.

[+73] Baekhyun’s so sweet. As expected of the genius idol Baekhyun ❤️ Ten-nim, Penomeco-nim, Jang Yoon Ju-nim are all the best as well πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

[+65] As expected Baekhyun’s the genius idol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I love you so so much ❤️

[+10] Baekhyun sang so well. As expected of the genius idol!! You’re the best

[+8] It isn’t too much to call Baekhyun the genius idol. The word is perfect for him. It’s my honor to hear his live singing.

[+6] Baekhyun’s voice is a treasure.

[+5] I watched him singing live and he sang so well. But I found him even more cool when he is worried about how he can sing better. I think I can love the genius idol Baekhyun who works hard to grow more.

[+5] Baekhyun who suits the words ‘the first’ and ‘ending’ the most. Baekhyun-ah you did well the most. I look forward to you more in the future
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.