Monday, July 23, 2018

[Naver] Baekhyun x Loco, release new collaboration song... the meeting of he top idol and top-trend rapper

  • [Naver] Baekhyun x Loco, release new collaboration song… the meeting of the top idol and top-trend rapper
[+3585] Baekhyun’s the collaboration god ㅠㅠ after Suzy and Soyou, I look forward to this collab with Loco as well

[+1964] Woah they’re gonna dominate the music charts ㅜㅜㅜ

[+1419] Woah Baekhyun and Loco… they already dominate the digital music charts

[+947] Woah Baekhyun and Loco’s collab… I already look forward to it

[+773] I like this combination ㅠㅠ I wanna hear this collab song quickly ㅠㅠ

[+152] Baekhyun and Loco ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ it’s already a legendary song ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+112] I’m so looking forward to Baekhyun and Loco. I already like the song.

[+82] I look forward to Baekhyun’s clean voice and Loco’s strong voice. This is the collab of top trends

[+68] It’s already #1 on charts

[+63] This combination is already #1.

             
[+642] I haven’t listened to Baekhyun and Loco’ collaboration but it’s already #1 ㅠㅠ

[+374] Baekhyun’s vocal spectrum is extremely wide.

[+230] Baekhyun and Loco are really must-listen. Both are voice-color and digital gangsters.

[+131] Collaboration god ㅠㅠ I’m looking forward to it.

[+121] I already like it. Baekhyun-ah, collaboration god hwaiting. I’ll look forward to it.

            
[+372] Baekhyun and Loco, let’s chew all the music charts up

[+140] Baekhyun and Loco already sound daebak

[+86] The song is already a masterpiece ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+60] ㅠㅠㅠ Anticipating. Baekhyun and Loco hwaiting.

[+51] Looking forward to Baekhyun and Loco
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.