Thursday, January 18, 2018

[Naver/Weibo] BAEKHYUN IG update 180118


  • [Naver] “Hi! EXO-Ls”… EXO Baekhyun, puppy at Dubai desert
[+806] Woah Baekhyun’s really cute… He even communicates with his fans when he goes to Dubai ㅋㅋㅋ as expected that he is popular for a reason. Congrats on the fountain show

[+778] Baekhyun’s really cute. I can see in his eyes how much he cherishes his fans

[+721] He’s cute

[+702] Human puppy… he’s cute

[+663] Woah Dubai must be nice. I wanna go to the desert, too

[+217] He’s cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He must have fun there. It’s nice to see that he shares the photos with his fans

[+212] Those photos are very well-taken ㅋㅋㅋ it’s nice to see his image which matches with fans so well

[+202] He’s so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ he looks so puppy. It’s good to see that no matter where he goes, his love for fans is still overwhelming

[+191] Akk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he’s cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wanna travel to the desert

[+180] He’s the top puppy

  • [Weibo] Baekstagram 100118
Overall: [+3123]

- Baekhyun captioned his selca with the emoji So cute~~

- As expected my timeline is the most active whenever Baekhyun posts something

- I’m really curious what sort of body position he was in while taking this selca

- Wow speed of light. When will you remember your weibo account, oppa?

- My Gege is using up all his quota for the next 2 month’s instagram update

- Since you usually update once a month, I thought the next update from you would be in February. But who knew!!! It seems that you’re in an excellent mood right now haha, it puts me in a super good mood too. My Instagram is having some issues, it’s not loading. I’ll leave lots of comments for you after my test tomorrow.

- Updating at the speed of light. He finished up his 2 months’ update quota in a day.

- F*ck….. It’s boyfriend ah boyfriend T_T

- Baekhyun Gege is amazing. I’m proud of you. The world’s trend.

- It’s like a snapshot from an animal cam, came over out of curiosity: hm? what is this thing?

- My god, is this human? He’s too cute

- There’s no limit to cuteness

- Baby, please release a reference book on taking selca.

- Just imagining him lying on the floor with his head sideways, how adorable

- I’m dying… His outfit looks innocent, but i find it sexy as hell

- Bobohu ah, when are you going to teach your little brother Sehun how to take selca

- Teacher Byun’s selca is always so satisfactory
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.