Monday, January 15, 2018

[Pann] Baekhyun does so well on stage



Overall [+1005;-230]

OP: He has both talent and ability. As expected of Baekhyun. It’s true that he’s the genius idol. And to people who say I’m Baekhyun’s fan, I’m just a Red Velvet fan who is fond of EXO.

[+263] I watched the performance today and I was like “As expected of Baekhyun”, but look at the downvotes…

[+240] He’s freaking awesome on stage

[+185] His contact lens are beautiful

[+97] His nickname is ‘genius idol’ for a reason

[+71] It breaks my heart to see he was tired because his condition wasn’t good ㅠㅠ


[+70] That’s right! Baekhyun’s really good on stage… My bias is another member, but I think Baekhyun does the best. He had a solo dance for Monster remix at a concert. His vocal broke through the sound system in Gayo Daechukje 2016. I know because that’s Baekhyun but he really did so well. To people who left comments saying I was Baekhyun’s individual fans, I have been an EXO fan since Growl, I have changed many biases but Baekhyun has never been one.

[+63] That Diamond’s ending is awesome to be honest. I almost wet my pants because of his eyes/glance

[+35] Today’s the best



[+34] I really think Baekhyun is the most talented among male idols. Ability is ability but his gestures on stage are really different from other idols especially the look of his eyes

[+34] What more needs to be said?

[+33] Not only Baekhyun’s expressions, but also his vocal makes his solo parts more awesome. He also chews cameras up.

[+29] I imitated that expression of him in the mirror but failed. I looked so awkward. Idols who are called genius idols for a reason. I have imitated their expressions but that just turns me into a squid

[+29] Byun Baekhyun really shows us his confidence charm on stage

[+20] The Diamond ending is like a magical/addictive gif. I keep watching it
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.