Saturday, January 13, 2018

[Theqoo] Baekhyun's method to deal with reaction about his styling which people either like or dislike

1. In ‘Overdose’ MV, Baekhyun wore a bucket hat, and there are people who didn’t like it.

Then Baekhyun posted on his IG “It’s my precious bucket hat though ㅠㅠ “
2. His mullet hair for ‘Kokobop’


“[…] And I’m curious how responses for my mullet will be. Please like it… ㅠㅠ”

At a fansign

“People have talked about my mullet a lot and first of all, I saw the reaction online like why Baekhyun’s mullet… (Chen: is it real?) is Baekhyun’s hair real?. But this is what I wanna do. Before time passes even more, I wanna try new things, but I think it’s like hit or miss. Many people don’t like my mullet, and I was quite upset”

3. Baekhyun’s reaction to someone told him to have his head shaved as a penalty after he lost in the game

“I’m working in the entertainment industry while always taking your opinions into consideration. Because you guys are my boss/master….. ‘ㅅ'”

https://twitter.com/meraphic/status/806111363328131072

- He looks good with every style so I like all.

- Please try everything you want to. You’re so beautiful

- I’d love it if my idol tries various things, but it seems his fans don’t

- He’s so cute and has sense

- Everything about you is beautiful, so please do anything if you want to

- His words are so cute

- I think it’ll be great if idols try this and that… it helps them earn so much attention though

- I prefer idols who listen to their fans’ opinions

- Woah it’s amazing. He knows his fans well, and works hard on monitoring himself like a pro. It’s good to see he communicates with his fans.

- Baekhyun does things Eris asking for very well.. Fans asked Baekhyun to dye his hair black on Vapp, and he did it for a while before the comeback

- It wasn’t that we didn’t like the bucket hat, it just didn’t match the clothes

- He’s really so lovely

- I like all. You are always handsome to me.

- But Baekhyun-ah, because of that bucket hat, I became your fan. Your mullet looks great, too.

- It’s really not easy to live a fangirl like, but he’s so heart-warming and adores his fans. Baekhyun’s so beautiful, and everything he does is right.

- Baekhyun’s really the cutest. Do everything you want to.

- Woah the more I look at him, he really is a born-to-be idol
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.