Friday, January 19, 2018

[Naver/Weibo] Baekhyun thanks Eris for SMA Award


  • [Naver] “Thank Eris” EXO BAEKHYUN, a real-time proof of ‘Seoul Music Awards’ trophy
[+992] Baekhyun-ah, thank you for being EXO ❤️❤️ Baekhyun whom you can see his love for fans in his eyes ㅠㅠㅠㅠ We are one, let’s love

[+938] EXO, I love you! EXO-yah, Baekhyun-ah, congrats on winning awards ❤

[+905] Our Baekhyun did IG live for us yesterday. It was great that he spent his good time with fans. Hwaiting as always and EXO, let’s love

[+878] I love you I love you

[+858] Congrats you guys on 3 awards ♡♡

[+154] Congrats on winning Fandom School Award by 100% fan voting, Hallyu Special Award, and Bonsang at SMA. I wanna repay you for giving us happy memories. I’ll always love you, Baekhyun-ah, and EXO, too

[+145] Baekhyun-ah, thank you for being EXO. He doesn’t take fans’ voting efforts lightly and thank us. He even knows it is hard. His heart is reaally so beautiful. I’ll be on Baekhyun’s side forever.

[+134] Baekhyun-ah, congrats you on 3 awards!!! I’m always grateful, heart-warming Baekhyun-ah! ♡♡

[+129] His love for fans is the best!♡ Congrats EXO on 3 awards

[+123] Congrats!!~~^^

  • [Weibo] 180125 Baekstagram 
Overall: [+1837]

- Did they immediately mail it to them?
> It’s probably a picture sent by their senior

- He purposely posted a picture about the Hallyu award

- Congrats congrats! But Bobo can you promise me to do broadcast in a brighter lit place next time T_T

- Wuwuwuwuuw I love you guys so much. How is it that you all know everything T_T As long as you like it, it’s fine

- He updated Instagram right after his Instagram live, my sweet little Bo

- Baby knew they received an award while reading the comments and kept thanking fans for it

- Baekhyun-ah T_T You mentioned it during Instagram live and you uploaded it on Instagram too, why are you so kind T_T

- Waiting for baby’s solo, so he can take the solo award too

- Baby, I love you. I’ll continue to love you in 2018 too. Waiting for baby’s glorious solo in 2018.

- You are my award

- The award is rightfully yours
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.