Tuesday, January 30, 2018

[Naver] 'V LIVE' BAEKHYUN, mentions EXO's comeback "This year will be very very amazing"


  • [Naver] ‘V LIVE’ BAEKHYUN, mentions EXO’s comeback “This year will be very very amazing”
[+760] I look forward to it hahaha

[+728] I’ll look forward to it! This year too, EXO hwaiting ♡

[+730] You have been always amazing!!

[+708] I’ll look forward to it, Baekkyoong-ah ♥♥

[+645] It was late at night, but I was very happy thanks to Baekhyunee. I was sleeping in a good mood ㅠㅠㅠ I’ll look forward to your comeback!

[+208] EXO always shows us more than what we expect, so we trust them. And seeing EXO is already an amazing thing to me !><ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+208] You have been always amazing though. Both EXO and Baekhyun, let’s do better and better ‘ㅅ’

[+196] Aigoo there is even an article. Baekhyun’s VApp was the best yesterday.

[+186] EXO have always been the best

[+177] I’ll look forward to it~~
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.