Monday, February 5, 2018

[Naver/Weibo] #BAEKHYUN to sing the Korean Nation Anthem for International Olympic Committee opening ceremony


[+1296;-12] OMG Baekhyun will sing the National Anthem…! He’s so amazing! I look forward to VIXX’s performance, too!

[+1203;-30] As expected of the nation-pick (one who is picked by the country). EXO’s amazing

[+1176;-32] As expected that it’s always EXO when it comes to national representative

[+1141;-6] Baekhyun-ah ㅠㅠㅠ I’m so proud of you. You’re so cool ㅠㅠㅠ

[+1122;-6] He’s the nation-pick for the second time!! Our Baekhyun’s the best. I’m proud of him ㅠㅠㅠ

[+401;-2] Baekhyun has a clear voice and he is good at singing, so I think he will sing the National Anthem very well. I hope the Peongchang Olympic will be successful

[+365;-2] I’m so proud of Baekhyun ୧(๑•̀⌄•́๑)૭

[+364;-9] EXO’s the nation-pick! EXO Baekhyun hwaiting

[+335;-5] I’m so proud of the nation-pick… EXO Baekhyun is the best

[+334;-5] EXO Baekhyun’s awesome! As expected of the nation-pick idols

[+819;-8] Baekhyun has a clear voice and he is good at singing, I hope he will do it well. Hwaiting

[+711;-8] Baekhyun will start the National Anthem?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m so proud of EXO ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+651;-10] Baekhyun will sing the National Anthem ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m so proud of him ㅠㅠ

[+612;-5] As expected of the nation-pick

[+553;-4] I hope the Peongchang Olympic will be successful! Hwaiting

[+168;-3] Woah EXO Baekhyun will sing the National Anthem… He’s the best… EXO is doing well for a reason

[+166;-2] Oh… I saw Baekhyun-ssi sang the National Anthem once before and he did very good. Hwaiting for today, too

[+165;-4] Didn’t Baekhyun also sing the National Anthem in 2013? He sang well

[+154;-0] Baekhyun’s amazing

[+152;-6] Because Baekhyun is good at singing, he’s gonna sing the National Anthem well!

  • Weibo: EXO Baekhyun to lead the National Anthem along with 25 primary school children at the IOC opening ceremony 
Overall: [+3547]

[+2182] Baekhyun makes us so proud
> It’s his second time leading the national anthem

[+1592] Byun Baekhyun has a new schedule!!! Baby Xian fighting fighting

[+1184] Baekhyun!!

[+1070] Baekhyun is too awesome!

[+837] Ahhhhh South Korea’s pride Byun Baekhyun

[+767] Love you, Byun Baekhyun

[+367] My appa ah

[+275] Omg! Baekhyun!!

[+254] Baekhyun is my pride ah!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.