Saturday, September 7, 2024

[Daum] Baekhyun's album reviews (part 1)

Daum: My Baekhyun's albums ranking

OP: In general I comfortably enjoy listening to 2nd and 4th albums. 

I know his vocal is fcking awesome in the 3rd album, but when I listen to it, it brings the heavy mood to my ears since I feel like I have to focus on it.

For 1st album, 'Psycho' messed up the entire concept.

Honestly, all of his songs have equal quality.

- Lol why you dislike 'Psycho'

- Same with me.

- I bursted out laughing at what you said about the 1st album.

- Comfortably...for real 3rd album has a heavy mood.

- 'Psycho' is so good though.

- 'Physcho' is distant from the rest. I think people forgot there is 'Physcho' in the 1st album.

- Woah I feel the same. It's difficult to listen to the 3rd for a long time.

- I listen to his songs and the quality is consistent too. Feedback can be different depending on your preference.

- I personally like the consistent concept in 3rd album in general, so I enjoy listening to the whole album.

- 'Physcho' is originally performed at concert. It was put in the album as bonus LOL.

- I agree on everything except for 'Physcho'.

- I think the consistency in concept is good for all his albums (excluding 'Physcho')

- I agree on 3rd album. It's quite too much to my ears whenever it's on my playlist.

- 'Physcho' is fcking good though.

- We have same thought. If you like lots of high notes or kind of extreme mood, you would like the 3rd album. I personally like the 4th album. 'Woo' and 'Cold Heart' are really good.

- But I think there will many things he can do with this new album for concert. The 3rd album is where he shows off his vocal pride. For 1st album, I think he was into Hiphop R&B at that time. The 2nd album is SM style.

- 'Physcho' is a bonus track. If putting it aside, his 1st solo debut album is fantastic.

- Honestly there is no drop in quality through every albums. It should the difference in taste. I personally like the new title track the most.

- I went to his concert and 'Bambi' became my most favourite.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.