Saturday, September 7, 2024

[Daum] Baekhyun's album reviews (part 2)

Image

Daum: Many people are talking about Baekhyun (album ranking), I'm going to try too

OP: For song quality, almost all his songs are good, so it depends on personal taste.

In general, Baekhyun's concept is always good. I like that.

1st album: city, light, day and night

2nd album: bitter-sweet love story

3rd album: peak of R&B, feel like he's winning a competition with his voice

4th album: movie vibe? From 'Good Morning', it's like a plot structure from start to end. Compared to previous albums, I feel like there is also greater diversity in sound and genre.

- I feel the same.

- It's insane how his albums are all R&B but they bring different vibes. The consistency in concept is good too.

- The plot structure vibe in the 4th album is really strong.

- I believe 100% that his next album will have a different concept too. First of all, song quality is all good. There is no bad songs at all.


Daum: Let me review Baekhyun too

First of all, I'm a listener that even attended his concert. There are many songs I didn't know, I decided to go to his concert because of 2 songs 'Garden In The Air' and 'Amusement Park'. Since I cried when I listened to 'Garden In The Air'... Guys, if you are reading this, you should give 'Garden In The Air' a listen. 

Anyway, before going to the concert, I listened to all his albums and after the concert, I told myself that I have to look forward to his 4th album.  My ranking is 2>3>4>>1.

1st album is like an album in the process of identifying himself. 'UN Village' and 'Diamond' are my favourites.

2nd album, I have nothing else to say. It's the masterpiece, the best among albums I have ever listened.

3rd album a great masterpiece which I think it should be more popular as it deserves. The concept is good, but 'Bambi' is quite deep as title track to listen. It's not general public friendly, but the b-sides are equally good as the 2nd album.

4th album, I heard 'Rendez-Vous' at the concert and it was so good that I got goosebumps... 'Good Morning', all songs are good but I feel he tried something new? Personally, it’s not to my liking a bit. But, if only talking about title track, I like the latest title track the most. The melody is catchy and I can keep listening to this song only.

- I also like the new title track just by its 'completeness/perfection'. If talking about entire album, then I wish the 2nd album was a full album.

- Baekhyun's albums have diverse tastes, but there's no doubt that all 4 albums are high quality.

- Same as me. I think the 3rd album is good, following the 2nd album. All the b-sides are good and I like 'Good Morning'.

- Honestly all have high quality, it's just people have different tastes. I like the new title track the most too.

- The 3rd album is such a masterpiece, isn't it? I like it too.

- The 3rd album is not really my type, but it was fun to listen to it because there are many insane songs where he shows off his vocal capabilities properly before enlisting.

> I feel the same too. It's not my style, but I think it has the high quality and as to demonstrate his vocal pride.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.