Monday, June 5, 2023

[Theqoo] CBX's new statement

Theqoo: CBX's new statement

- Did you guys really read everything before leaving comments?

- I wonder if the above users already read everything before leaving comments? Because if you read everything, you will understand everything. Why does my heart hurt?

- I cheer for the 3.

- What they told Baekhyun is obviously gaslighting.

- I read the article and understand though. It's better to wait before criticizing any side.

- But I don't know much, so I won't say much.. It's so scary that the reaction in the comment section is different whenever there are new posts. I wonder if everyone understands the whole situation and is reading all the content? At first, you guys said SM played emotional appeal, but now you said CBX is playing emotional appeal.. Everyone, be careful not to let the public opinion manipulate you!

- That they told Baekhyun that he had to sign so that the members could receive deposit is truly gaslighting.

- Is everyone leaving a comment after reading everything? I'm reading the post and I want to ask how long does it take to read it all.. Why are you guys appear like trolls??

- That they told Baekhyun that he had to sign so that the members could receive deposit proves that SM openly confirmed that Baekhyun is one-top in EXO.

- The 3's fans must be seriously upsetting now. I hope you leave the community and take care of your health.

- It is well explained though. I don't know why they are getting bashed.

- Just my personal opinion but I think CBX should consider changing their lawyer before going to court. Hwaiting anyway!

- I hope they proceed legal action.

- I'm fully convinced by their statement, but the comments are so weird. I swear that I'm a fan of another artist and I don't know why the 3 members are being criticized. 

- I can sympathize at some parts and I can't agree on some parts. It's my honest opinion.

- Just take legal action. If they felt that the contract they already signed was unfair, and if they wanted to terminate it now, the only way is to file a lawsuit... SM have been like that for a long time, they take advantage of trainees and make the trainees sign an additional three-year contract without a detailed plan... It's the situation where I can't trust the company, so I won't hold it anymore.. Anyway the only option is to file lawsuit.

- Woah... seeing you blaming these three people even after reading this post, I can't help but wonder it's SM's staff. 

- Really I'm not even a fan and I'm not interested in them, but it's suspicious that they are being criticized like this.. The post is that long, but why are you bashing them and telling them to leave in less than a minute..

- Just for their own good, I hope they don't mention anyone else because others may use it against them.

- As I read the post slowly, I understand the members' side, but those ignorant people who have been bashing the members and side with SM all day long today must be embarrassed that they are like ~Ah I don't know~ and just bash them first, right?

- SM is famous for gaslighting.. They don't change

- I understand CBX though.

- Is SM pulling out all their part-time staff?

- If you read the comments, there's a difference between workers and non-workers LOL.

- I hope they avoid using emotion appeal. Just throw out facts.

- Eh no but why do you feel sorry for the employees (who have to prepare the data)? They should have been prepared and revealed it, but they didn't prepare the data and didn't give it to the media press. They only said they would provide but they don't. I wonder why they don't give to the lawyer.

- Look at all the comments. They are really so funny. Don't all idols from other companies re-sign for 7 years? LOL Why is it still fair that SM insists with 10 years for the same purpose?

- CBX hwaiting!!

- If I were a fan, and when I heard SM saying Baekhyun had to sign a contract so that the other members can get this much deposit, I would feel sorry for Baekhyun too and I would be angry at SM who treats other members like that first, but I'm shocked at the reactions here.

- The comments are going the way SM wants. They work hard today.






















Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.