Monday, June 5, 2023

[Daum/Instiz] CBX side reveals that SM gaslighting when they renewed contract...thinking of EXO as top priority

Daum Cafe:

- Not surprising if it's SM. Rather than the company, I want to cheer for the members.

- SM is really good at media play.

- Sm being good at media play is their specialty. I'm not even surprised. I cheer for the members.

- I have never trusted SM's words since the beginning. Their emotional media play isn't new so what's the reason for trusting SM? There are a lot of victims, but I have never seen SM as a victim…

- I was amazed when people believe in SM's media play. They have got a quite 'brilliant' record.

- I wonder what statement SM is going to release after this.

- I don't really like EXO because of some old Eris. But I feel bad for them as employees.

- I don't trust SM.

Instiz

- It seems the part-time employees are working hard.

- They have been working hard since morning.

- LOL those sh*t SM's part-time employees.

- The part-time employees are so obvious that it's disgusting. EXO Hwaiting.

- You asked so why did they renew the contract? They may value the team. You should bash the company that makes such contract. Those are bashing (the members), wake up!

Theqoo:




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.