Sunday, May 21, 2023

[Theqoo] Baekhyun to become new model for BringGreen




Theqoo: Baekhyun to become new model for BringGreen

- No but Baekhyun-ssi hasn't changed at all. He's cute.

- Uhmmm how to say... he has that boyish vibe and appearance.

- No but I'm using BringGreen well and their model changes to Baekhyun-ssi? I have fcking good impression.

- He looks fcking refreshing.

- Woah he looks like a baby. Fluffy King.

- Seriously the pictorial came out beautifully.

- OMG face of a rookie.

- Oppa why you don't age at all for 10 years... you are the puppiest among the puppy-like people I have known.

- I would believe even if you tell me he just debuted now.

- Wow what's with that refreshing vibe... I have bought all the basic line items not too long ago.

- The chemistry of Baekhyun and Olive Young is the best!

- Ah Byun Baekhyun appears like he is attracting new fans.

- Baekhyun! I hope you to release another song like Candy again.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.