Friday, May 19, 2023

[Theqoo] Teolaegi pop up store receives good feedback from fans and nonfans also want to visit




Theqoo: Baekhyun’s doll pop up store receives good responses among fans


- Teolaegi is really so cute.


- Teolaegi! Let’s be a superstar!


- The doll is so well made. I’m a muggle but I bought the emoticon.


- Woah it’s so cute. Not a fan but I wanna go and buy too.


- The price is reasonable too. I envy his fans.


- What happened with SM? Im stanning another SM artist and I’m jealous.


- Daebak! It’s cute and the quality is good.


- No but the doll is so cute. Not a fan but I’m tempted. Btw Baekhyun-ssi I’m still waiting for your sock GO.


- Wow the prices are okay though. Good!


- Heol not a fan but I wanna go. Is that official doll? The quality is nice. It’s fcking cute.


- Not a fan but I bought the emoticon. It’s so cute and well made.


- Fans can’t help buy buying. Even I’m a fan of another artist and I have never been jealous over goods from other artists, but I envy this. I hope my idol to make a doll like this too.


- Btw how is the sock GO going?


- Even people who don’t know about idols find it pretty and want to buy.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.