Monday, February 6, 2023

[Twitter] Baekhyun doing Cherry Peace, Apple Peace, and Hot Dog Peace


https://twitter.com/BHarchive_/status/1622564678013693954

- You are the first ever man that said “I’m sorry I’m cute” challenge is fun. Can you take me?

- Ha fck! Baekhyun’s joke is my type. I missed it so much.

- As expected as expected of big sunbaenim.

- Right about now I don't think you can hear the word "let's do this challenge" from idols from the same period as him.

- Male idols-ah, please learn!

- No but the way he thought of an apple is so cute. My first time hearing Apple Peace (maybe I don’t know much)

- Anyway he’s genius.

- So funny. He uses it for all the situations. 

- Ahh Byun Baekhyun's sudden unintended joke is fcking funny. So cute!

- The only sunbae that can come in my feed. 

- I can’t believe he looks exactly the same as 2 years ago. This man is insane.

- I see Cherry Peace every day to the point I thought it was exaggerated or unnecessary, but guess... I only found out how it was this fun...

- It's not that I left K-pop, I just dropped the 'K-pop without Baekhyun'

- My heart bounces whenever I watch clips of this oppa breathing, talking and moving. 

- Ah Hot Dog Peace… LOL He’s fcking cute.

- No but isn’t Apple Peace genius?

- Seriously no one can imitate this oppa. He has his own sense of humor.

- Why doesn’t he age even just a bit? He’s so handsome fckk 

- Is Hot Dog Peace a trend?

- It's not an interesting (challenge) but I keep smiling.

- Fckkk LOL I should’ve done Hot Dog Peace at my graduation ceremony.

- How can he be still like that? Apple Peace and Hot Dog Peace sound so fresh.

- "Is there no Hot Dog Peace?" He is such a cute and interesting guy.

- Oppa, you are the trend yourself. What is even "old-fashion"!

- I like this but he has to be the one who does it.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.