Monday, February 6, 2023

[Twitter] Baekhyun doing the "I'm sorry I'm cute" challenge



Link: https://twitter.com/Hyuneemoment/status/1622564570249465856/retweets/with_comments

- It's my first time seeing such a bright "I'm sorry I'm cute" challenge.

- So healing~

- This is how an idol should be.

- I'm not lying, but this is the best among "I'm sorry I'm cute" challenges I have seen.

- He did the challenge the most delightfully among the ones that have done it. He himself looks so exciting.

- This is the brightest "I'm sorry I'm cute" challenge I have ever seen. Maybe I haven't watched many.

- Woah looks like life is worth living.

- As expected of the first-tier leader.

- He looks the same as in 'Candy' era.

- He was full of energy like a fish in water.

- He looks so refreshing. The more I watch, the cuter he is. Is he EXO?

- You are constantly cute OMG.

- The majority of idol fans ask for this challenge and look forward to this. But there are many cases where what they receive would be fish market with dead eyes, faces hit by reality and no makeup.

- What did he learn in military?

- Oppa why do you still look the same?? where have those 2 years gone? 

- I become his fan again for the 1829381919th time.

- He didn't enlist to protect the nation, but my heart only.

- Today is my birthday.

- This challenge was made for this man.

- 'Dr. Romantic' is gonna air in April. Is is possible to release such a great song like 'My Love' again?

- Haa...Even the idol in his 11th year of career and finished his military service is working hard with lively eyes like this, but when I see idols who only debuted for a few years doing the challenge with dead eyes open and bad expressions, I just want all of them to retire.

- Honestly he is like the K-pop idol that doesn't make it embarrassing while doing this challenge. He just looks so excited.

- This should be how it is done by idol.

- Honestly he did so well. As expected of born-to-be idol.

- The talent comes from a person who just learnt it right away.

- The skill of doing the ending pose on music show comes out.

- He is more of an idol than an idol. It's like a fox toying with wolves.

- No , but did he come back from idol camp? 

- My first time seeing such a lively "I'm sorry I'm cute" challenge.

- No more such idol like him.

- Such a hard-working friend.

- Please do "Omma omma" too.

- You really have to be very sorry. Hold the press con and apologize (doing the challenge).

- The Leader is at another level.

- Seriously among the people I have ever known, this man os #1 when it comes to occupation satisfaction.

- I want to play this at my funeral.

- Such a pro idol.

- I didn't know why this challenge is famous. Now I knew. It's healing.

- I live to watch this.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.