Monday, August 2, 2021

[Daum/Instiz] Master of R&B and R&B Genius Baekhyun

Daum: Male vocalists whose Simmons high notes let you know their position in groups even without asking when watching their performances

- I was really surprised when I listen to Baekhyun's 3rd album.

- Baekhyun's performance is really worth watching.

- Baekhyun's voice is seriously charming.

- Baekhyun has been good since the beginning, but it seems the guy is improving better and better.

- The song Baekhyun sings with Seo Moontak is great. I was wondering if it was the highest note among Baekhyun's songs.


- Byun Baekhyun is the Master of R&B... I want to hear other genres from him too, but please never give up on R&B...

- Baekhyun is really the Master of R&B... 

- It's like even if Baekhyun's songs aren't your taste, you would still end up listening to his songs... I totally agree 200% when people say that among members it seems only Baekhyun can find his genre, seriously. Personally I'm so into Love Scene recently. I hope he serves safely and comes back quickly. Miss you, Baekhyun-ah!

- I wondered if there was another aspect where he is good at, and it's great that he improves every time he releases albums. He was a born genius idol, but his hard work is seriously... and I think he does a wonderful job at what only he can do. That's why he becomes unique. In the future too, I hope he to hold the throne of ballad.

- The reason why Baekhyun isn't called Baekhyunee but R&B...

- He is the person that is like watercolors.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.