Thursday, July 29, 2021

[Instiz] Baekhyun's plan after discharge from military

Instiz: I hope Baekhyun to release a collaboration album after he gets discharged

OP: 

An album with all hip-hop rappers, or one with all female vocalists, or one with R&B vocalists. 

I wrote this as the idea sparked in my mind while I was listening to Stay Up and Young.

- I hope Baekhyun to release albums every month -conscienceless-

- Time please fly quickly.

- Heol and remake album for me too!! How about getting out of the army now because he has so many things to do?

- Collaboration and remake... There are so many albums from him I want to hear.

Instiz: Baekhyun's plan after discharge is this

OP: Discharge on February 2023

-> OST/ Collaboration/ Single etc
-> May 6, 2023 Birthday Concert
-> Full album
-> Overseas tour

- You are right.

- I need to save money diligently.

- Sounds good.

- Let's go let's go then he finishes his overseas tour and comes back to do encore concert.

- Offline concert jebal.

- Full album and offline concert. If we don't have these two, I'll do one-protester protest in front of SM.

- Please do all...Please do all...Please do all...Please do all...more...more.

- Personally I hope he to appear on more radio.
> Agree. His voice when he does IG live is seriously heaven...his drowsy and calm voice...

- More concert days after the concert on his birthday... please do 3 days concert, you get it, SM? Anyway this is right.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.