Friday, July 16, 2021

[Instiz] Baekhyun and his cake



Instiz: Baekhyun-nim and the cake, why did they give him such thing... (this kind of sh*t)?

OP (added after finding out that it was him making the cake): I almost fainted when I saw the cake... why did they give him that thing (t/n: softer term) I was so shocked that he made it so well.

- Maybe I have this kind of dangerous though but perhaps he did it himself....

- Baekhyunee made it...

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- He made it himself.

- OP: I'm screwed.

- Student! delete the post.

- This is the cake's fault.

- OMG the more I read the comments, the funnier it is. I'm crying. I don't think I can get out of here.

- I couldn't see the cake because of his face.

- If you look closely, there is that strawberry screaming "Save me"

- Made by our puppy.

- Aigoo, please don't make fun of our Baekhyunee.

- OP: Guys, I meant as expected he sings well and makes cake well too.

- Student! please don't do this to our puppy.

- This is fcking funny.

- Cake, you need to gather your senses and move properly though...

- Wow it's gonna be yummy. He put everything I like in there.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.