Tuesday, July 13, 2021

[Pann] Once you like Baekhyun, you cannot shift attention to other idols


Pann
Once you like V, Baekhyun, Taeyeon, Nayeon, you can't shift attention to other idols + cute/mischievous stage gestures and expressions

[+187] Honestly once you fell for these four, your eyes won't turn to other idols no matter how handsome those idols are. First of all, fan loyalty is also no joke.
>  Agree. Honestly there are many other celebrities who may be prettier and more handsome than these four, but at the end, they all come back to these four. That's why having charm to attract people is seriously important. 
> It's real. I get bored right away easily and I have never become a fan of someone more than a year, but I have been a fan of only Byun Baekhyun for 6 years. It's not because of my style, but Baekhyun makes me not able to leave him, seriously

[+186] These members are the ones that come across my mind firstly when their groups are mentioned.
> It's true. I can say they are the identities of their own groups, they digest concepts fcking well and their hardcore fanbases are the top.

[+162] Their faces come across my mind firstly when talking about the groups.

[+98] Byun Baekhyun is an unsurpassable wall in this topic.

[+84] A talented man who I wonder what would he do if not becoming an idol... Ministry of National Defense-ah, give back Byun Baekhyun.
> Seriously how can he appear that cute but also has charisma.. puppy
> I can never leave Byun Baekhyun because of his big gap between on stage and off stage.

[+24] You are right. I feel like they are the representative images for each group.

[+23] They are the ones that gradually become the centers because of their stage presence even without being pushed as centers.

[+14] Baekhyun's skills now are also the wall though.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.