Sunday, July 11, 2021

[Youtube] Baekhyun's breathing techniques in UN Village



Youtube: Legendary seconds of Byun Baekhyun singing without breathing

Part: 

~Rolling rolling rolling hills
As we climb there is a broken streetlight
When I see one, I turn off the lights under it
Cause you are bright enough to light it up~

[+514] Yes yes this is the Republic of Korea's first tier, Genius Idol, one and only leader of first tier.

[+454] Oppa... I have to breathe when I say every word...I was singing this at karaoke and it wasn't funny anymore and I became all serious... ~broken streetlight (gasp) when I see one (gasp) I turn off the light (gasp) under it (gasp)~

[+435] How about changing it into '11 legendary seconds of Byun Baekhyun singing without breathing'? It's easy not to breathe within 11 seconds, but singing without breathing in 11 seconds is at the level of swimmer...

[+264] When I sing this at karaoke, I'm out of breathe even before the lights are turned off (wordplay with the lyrics.)

[+88] Does our oppa have gill?

[+5] There is really no singer like Byun Baekhyun.

Youtube: Baekhyun's live in which I'm out of breathe

[+627] Honestly, whether you dance or not, you have to admit that you're kind of short of breath and you sounds softer at around the part ~streetlight~ I'm not the only one who was embarrassed at karaoke, right? Baekhyun is a genius.

[+347] ~Rolling rolling rolling hills
As we climb there is a broken streetlight
When I see one, I turn off the lights under it~

Is it possible to breathe just once???

[+294] Woah he breathes just twice. Seriously Byun Baekhyun, no matter where he goes, you can always proud of him.

[+138] Seriously isn't he a swimmer? He is insane.

[+136] SM-ah, how can you hide such a kid like this and not dropping live session?? huh??? huh??????????????





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.