Tuesday, July 20, 2021

[Daum] Baekhyun to feature in Colde’s ‘When Dawn Comes Again’ (MV Teaser)



Daum:
Idolissue:
Youtube:

- It's already good. It's already insane.

- This is daebak. I wonder how much Baekhyun will suit it.

- I think this song is going to suit Baekhyun.

- Woah if they even included Baekhyun's voice, the whole world is going to end.

- No but Baekhyun's voice is going to lay on this melody...? I'm fainting seriously.

- I can hear Baekhyun's voice already..

- It's so heart-fluttering that I came to watch again. My heart beats so fast.

- Wow the song's vibe is insane. It's totally my favorite.

- My heart feel like it's pounding. I have the same feeling now with when I listened to Love Scene for the first time.

- I watched the teaser and I was almost moved to tears. In addition to the voices of Colde and Baekhyun, there is Nam Yoonsoo in the MV...I'm impressed.

- What's with the combination of these three.

- The song is already fcking good. These two's voices match perfectly with the dawn vibe. They are 'trust to listen to'. My ears are ready to melt.

- I can't believe it's Byun Baekhyun and Kim Heesu...I can't believe it's Byun Baekhyun and Kim Heesu...I can't believe it's Byun Baekhyun and Kim Heesu...I can't believe it's Byun Baekhyun and Kim Heesu..I can't believe it's Byun Baekhyun and Kim Heesu...I can't believe it's Byun Baekhyun and Kim Heesu.

- This is insane. This man worked so hard for us for the rest of his time before leaving.

- As soon as I listened to it, I was like there we go, we are done, it's over.

- Colde x Baekhyun gray urban sensitivity... as expected of the victory combination. 







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.