Monday, July 19, 2021

[Instiz] Baekhyun's stage that has become proper noun







Instiz: Idols' stages that have become proper nouns

- Oh why did I think of Chungju Rice Festival Baekhyun though?

- Really never forget Shanghai Baekhyun-nim no matter what. His styling at that time and Don't Go are just so...

Don't Go Byun Baekhyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Baekhyun with that blue leather jacket at MAMA is that right?

- Am I the only one who though of SMA Baekhyun? He was so daebak at that time so that I thought of it right away.

- I became a fan because of Don't Go Baekhyun. Even now I watch it every time I come across sad issues.

- I think of SMA Baekhyun. It was the talk of the town.

- I can never forget Shanghai Baekhyun. And Kissing You Yeri was daebak.

- Baekhyun was awesome during Overdose era too. I'm curious about Rose's stage.

- I'm a girl who couldn't see Shanghai Baekhyun with my own eyes.

- I don't really know Shanghai Baekhyun, and I thought it would be when he had Burgundy makeup at an award ceremony... ah is it not a fancam?

- This is my first time knowing Shanghai Baekhyun, but I know SMA Baekhyun...

- It's still SMA Baekhyun for me...

- Don't Go Baekhyun is legendary.

- Shanghai Baekhyun... the ultimate of purity.

- Whenever I watch Shanghai Baekhyun, it's just like a fairy tale... Suzy and Yeri are beautiful too.

- Shanghai Baekhyun with Don't Go is like cheat key that brings me back to those days... 




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.