Thursday, May 20, 2021

[Instiz] SM trainee that looks like Baekhyun



Instiz:

- Isn't he 06er?

- Isn't this friend 02er? When will he debut? I have been waiting for ages.

- He took national university entrance exam last year, so I hope he will debut soon.

- I heard he is 02er... if he debuted as new idol, he would be the oldest hyung.

- I know this friend. He is 02er.

- I was like "Our Baekhyunee is one and only though" before coming in...but I understand now... they look so much alike seriously??? What's his name?
> I heard he is called Guanwoo.
> Heol it sounds classic.

- Why does he look like he will be a main vocalist, dance fcking well and become double million seller as a soloist too?
> Eh he is not even Baekhyun, why are you writing like that?
> He hasn't even debuted, isn't this overevaluation?

- Woah they look so much alike. I feel like he will sing a song like ~I'm your candy.

- He looks like a bunny.
> No, everyone can see he is a welsh corgi.

- Isn't it Baekhyun-nim in the post?
> No, he is Guanwoo, a 02er trainee.
> Heol.. they really look alike. Daebak
> Are you following the concept?
> No... I thought it was real

- Gwanwoo? Why is his name like that?ㅠㅠ

- I think he would like Hawaiian pizza and Jin mild.

- Look-alike rejection 🙏🏻

- Baekhyun is Baekhyun. Gwanwoo is Gwanwoo. Please don't talk about look-alike.

- Heol among those called as Baekhyun look-alike, I have never seen someone who is even 0.1Hyun, but he is seriously 100Hyun.

- He is really a different person? If not then is it a joke? They are fcking so much a like.

- Are fans just playing? if not then is he really Gwanwoo? He isn't Baekhyun?

- I heard he will be debuting in 1 year and 8 months... I want to see him quickly.

- They said he is going to debut in 2023.

- Looking forward to Gwanstagram, GwanTwit, GwanBuble, GwanLive.

Gwanwoo, noona is waiting for you.

- He is a trainee but has so many fans.

- No, but I thought it was real. I was scrolling and I was like no matter how I see, it's Baekhyun, just realized (it's a joke) after seeing the comments. Teamwork of fans here is scary.

- Is this a joke or real? Fans are so good at acting. I thought he was really Gwanwoo and almost searched for him.

- Gwanwoo yah, I love you. You are the first idol whom I can be a fan of aside from my only Baekhyun.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.