Wednesday, May 19, 2021

[Instiz] Baekhyun's voice itself is romance



Instiz: Which male idol you think of when it comes to heart-fluttering voice color?

- Baekhyun for me, too.

- I'm a fan of another artist but Baekhyun and D.O. for me.

I'm a fan of another artist but Baekhyun for me.

- My heart flutters every time I listen to Baekhyun's voice. Seriously guys, listen to his solo version of 'Dream' on Yoo Heeyeol's Sketchbook.

I'm a fan of another artist but Baekhyun singing 'Dream' seriously...

- Baekhyun-nim, Doyoung-nim.

- Seriously Baekhyun... his voice is so heart-fluttering.

- Baekhyun and recently Jisung's voice in 'Hot Sauce' is my favorite as well.

- Baekhyun-ssi's itself voice is so heart-fluttering.

- Heol heart-fluttering voice color <- as soon as I heard this phrase, 'Take You Home' of Baekhyun-nim came to my mind. There are many artists have nice voice color, but I think it's Baekhyun-nim when it comes to heart-fluttering voice color. I got into Baekhyun-nim's music late recently, so I'm cramming his mini albums and listening to his stations?...

- Baekhyun... his voice itself is romance.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.