Tuesday, May 18, 2021

[Theqoo/Instiz] Photo of Baekhyun from training camp



Instiz:

- Woah he really looks like 20.

- He is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- He is a baby, isn't he?

- Isn't Baekhyun-nim 30? His face is seriously 20.

- He seriously has a baby face. He is like a baby.

- Why is a baby there???…..

- Heol I'm a fan of another artist, but it's like he enlists right after the first year of college... daebak

- Woah is it true that he delays his enlistment? He looks like a freshman that took a year off (to enlist)... anyway that is his bare face though...

- What's with his skin? He is just so cute.

- I would believe if you told me he enlisted right after finishing high school. What's with his skin? I can feel the softness through photo. Daebak.

- Woah I'm not lying but he looks even younger than my 23-year-old brother in his army photo. What's this?

- Is his face even real? He is a heavenly idol.

- Why does he look even younger with the haircut? He is like a high schooler.

- No but he is still so beautiful with the haircut. His facial line is so pretty and facial features are so pretty. His skin is so nice and there is no mustache at all, his jelly lips are red ...they are glossy....

- I'm 21 and he looks much younger than my friends that went to the army.

Theqoo:

- As expected idol is idol.

As expected celebrity is celebrity. He still looks cute with such haircut.

- He is older than other colleagues, but as expected that celebrity is celebrity.

- His skin is fcking nice and he is handsome. Cute.

- He has so much hair even in his forehead line too. I envy.

- As soon as I saw it, only "He is cute" came across my mind.

- Why it's so cute that everyone does V sign.

As expected celebrity is celebrity. His skin is so nice.

- I envy his skin.

- I'm a man and I have never looked at male idols and thought they are cute, but why is this so cute..

- He is cute. I think he is going to be cute for the rest of his life.

He looks cute and soft, but it's hard to survive in a training camp's photo like that.

It's a training camp photo but he looks bright and soft.

- He looks like he enlists at the right age like 21 or 22.

- Not a fan but I find him cute when I see the photo.

- He really has a baby face.

- He is cute. He looks pure.

- He is like a bean. He is cute. I'm a fan of another artist but I'm curious because my bias is enlisting soon too. I was like "He looks like a baby" as soon as I saw the photo. Baekhyun's fans, how could you guys let that baby go?

- He is cute yet his drooping eyes are charming.

- He really looks more innocent.

- Such a 30-year-old man like that doesn't exist around. He is so cute like a puppy.

- He doesn't look like he went to army, but to a elementary school.

- Where can you find an ordinary man like that around? I want to know too.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.