Sunday, May 16, 2021

[Pann] Baekhyun is the master of photocards

Pann: Brag about SM idol legendary photocards

OP: (list this photocard of Baekhyun and photocards of other artists)


[+319] That photocard of Baekhyun is really the legend. 
> When I first saw it, it was really like a new world.
> For real... My heart flutters every time I see it.
> I think the market price must be insane.
> Isn't it the everyone's boyfriend photo? I don't have any interest in idols but I know that photo.
> It's the rare item that is hard to find.
> I'm a late-fan and I wanna buy that photocard... I saw it every day but I didn't know it was a photocard.
> If I had money, I would collect all Baekhyun photocards... It's worth collecting his photocards.
> For real I see this quite often even just in fanfics. I thought it was just a photo.

[+149] Bunny Kyoong.


[+108] I like that photocard fcking much too, but this photocard is also insane. Baekhyun with the smudged lipstick.


[+60] This one for me... he looks clean, so he is like the personification of milk.


[+36] That photo of Baekhyun is really the legend. Isn't it the wallpaper of all the girls?

[+28] It's Baekhyun and Jungwoo when it comes to legendary male idol photocards. I didn't know that photo of Baekhyun was a photocard. It is so popular.

[+13] Byun Baekhyun, the owner of the appearance that you think it is likely to be in reality but there will never be.

[+8] That photocard of Baekhyun is called boyfriend photo...

[+7] Almost all Baekhyun photocards are legendary.

[+5] No one can beat that photocard of Baekhyun. Even if it's Baekhyun.

[+5] I don't really like male idol photo cards these days because they use app like Ulike. That photo of Baekhyun really looks like a real boyfriend photo.

[+3] Baekhyun is real genius of photocards.

[+1] I'm not even at the age of liking idols, but I started liking Taemin few months ago [...] Anyway, I'm just feeling it, Baekhyun? It seem he is really very popular. No matter where is it, he is there. He is everywhere.

[+1] As I'm seeing, Baekhyun and Jungwoo photocards are real nice. Kind of as a fan of another artist, but I still wanna have their photocards. Both are puppy type.

[+1] Not a SM fan, but I wanna get Byun Baekhyun photocards. Where is it sold? Album photocard?

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.