Sunday, May 16, 2021

[Pann] Baekhyun will still do well no matter where he goes



Pann: Baekhyun agency

OP: It seems Baekhyun would resign contract after the contract ends, but I want to see him to go to another big company for once. It is rare to see they go from a big company to another big company, so I want to see it once. About songs, it doesn't matter because he can get them from composers aside from SM. But he seems to continue to stay in SM, though I don't like SM...

- I don't think he will leave SM, but for Bambi album, looking at the way he got a song that matches him on his own, he will do well even if he leaves SM.

- These SM jerks, you guys have to be extremely good to Baekhyun. Get on your knees.

- I think Baekhyun matches SM the most. SMP

- I think he will be with SM until he retires.

- I think Baekhyun will continue to be with SM... I hope he leaves, but at the same time, I feel like it's good even if he stays, it's like fifty-fifty.

Pann: But even if Baekhyun leaves SM

OP: he can release album well on his own, right? Even though I know that 99.99% he won't leave, I think he himself will still get the songs well even when he leaves just by hearing the behind-the-scene stories about Bambi album.

- I think there have been some bitter SM fans and Kenzie fans here for a while. What's wrong with you guys? Kenzie gave ITZY a song not too long ago. And Baekhyun, of course, will be successful wherever he goes if he leaves SM. A lot of places want to take him and a lot of composers want to give him songs though. 

- First of all, I think he will collect songs well on his own.

- Yup...just by looking at how he can collect songs well, which was SM's only advantage, on his own through Bambi, I feel like he will be doing well.

- Right! He would get much more support that he needs than he does now, and even if he leaves SM, the quality of albums he releases won't drop as he himself takes part in a lot.
> Yup you are right. I often see many comments like he needs to stay in SM because there are even A&R team or song camp, and it's kind of they underestimate him? this time, looking at the way he didn't go through that, but got the song by himself, (he still can do well if he leaves)



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.