Friday, May 14, 2021

[Daum] Nonfans praise Baekhyun's efforts in preparing contents for 21 months



Daum:

- (Not Eri) I think that guy really has the best relationship with Eris.

- Woah I think this is really the best thing you can do to fans as an idol.

- Woah, this is real effort. Fans must be touched.

- He is amazing though? I would be very happy if my bias did that. It's like he looks responsible (Not Eri)

- Seriously... he is so good at maintaining fans.

- He seems to live diligently. I'm sure fans will like it (Not Eri)

- Looking at those who like EXO around me, it seems there is a reason why all of them like that guy.

- Looking at what he has done, I fully understand why he sold that many albums.

- He is better than those make no effort. Do well!

- I think this guy is the most sincere one in EXO.

- Woah I respect him now.

- That guy is at the level of Father in the idol world. Those idol fans all call him 'dad/father'. When he said he was going to enlist, my timeline was a mess. They even went other idols' Vapp to talk about his enlistment, and old Eris already moved to other groups or stan two groups (at the same time). But still, idol fans all like him.

- It's fking great. As expected his fandom sales is No.1 for a reason. Other idols, learn from him!

- If you are idols, you need to treat fans well, right? Looking at those idols who can't do that, I don't think they will last long.

- But this guy seriously.... his reputation among my Twitter mutuals is very good. He is amazing, really.

- Seriously that guy that guy.... I got to know why Eris go crazy over him only.

- Something about him looks amazing. That he was hiding his health problem last time too.

- He is the most popular for a reason.

- He is impressive that he is still that passionate when he has been in many years of career.

- Woah he is really no joke.

- He lives passionately.

- I think I know why Eris are so obsessed with Baekhyun. It seems there is no one except for Baekhyun who is that nice to them.

- 21 months... I acknowledge his passion.

- He is fking good to fans? I heard from those are same age with me that his fanservices are good and among EXO members, he's the most devoted. For real, he is so passionate. I wonder that's why he survives. 

- What kind of life does he have? Really just out of curiosity, it doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary. Recently, there is that burger, going to enlist on his birthday, and this one...his ability to draw attention is good. Those issues are usually spread among male-idol fans, so I don't really know well, but I get to know when his issues even spread to my timeline.

- At his position, it's okay not to do all of this, but he constantly makes efforts. I acknowledge him.

- He really does all his best as an idol.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.