Thursday, May 13, 2021

[Theqoo/Instiz] Baekhyun prepared Youtube contents for 21 months before enlisting


Theqoo:

- Woah if it's every month, his fans must be very happy.

- Insane... he is really great. He is so impressive. I'm a fan of another artist but I'm so touched...tears.

- Woah I'm a fan of another artist, but he is seriously daebak. Hope my bias also does that in the future.

- May Baekhyun always be healthy.

- The concept of the video is fun. He is cute.

- As expected Genius Idol is different. Not a fan of Baekhyun, but not a single of his unique Internet-male-main-character materials is cringe, but all of them are charming.

- Woah he is the best... He is unique. Got to know why fans love him.

- I hope my bias will do that too....

- I'm a fan of another artist but he is amazing.

- Woah seriously he is authentic idol. Not a fan but I'm amazed.

- Woah his fans must be happy. I envy... how he has such idea.

- It's not even about idol, but I feel like I learning a tip. Those Baekhyun's fans around me must be happy.

- I don't like Baekhyun nor dislike him, but I can fully understand why he gathers the fandom. He knows how to make the fans stay.

- Baekhyun is seriously daebak. He is the best idol in my standard.

- That guy deserves to be loved.

- Woah I think I'm gonna stan him after this. Even if not, I like his songs that I have good impression on him, I'm touched too.

- It's like electoral commitment haha I'm just passing by but I laughed so much watching the video. He is really nice to fans.

- He is so cute. How can you not wait for him when he is like this..

- Heol if I was his fan, I would like it to death. His idol capability is daebak.

- That guy is seriously daebak. If there was a nation for idols, I think he could run for president, too.

- For real... there aren't many idols that do like this. I have no interest in Baekhyun, but he is amazing. I envy his fans.

- He is like an Internet male main character...woah

- He is really amazing. Woah I have good impression on him.

- I think even if he was 80 years old, he would still be an idol (just a joke)

Instiz:

- He is really sincere, and he is a singer full of caring.

- Woah he is really smart.

- Woah he is really nice (to fans) even better than boyfriend.

- Woah how can he have this though... his love for fans is daebak.

- There is no idol like this.

- He is the model of idols.

- A person like this needs to be idol, right? Good.

- He is really the standard of idols.

- His sense is the best.

- It's like my mom cooking beef soup before leaving for vacation.

- There is no such a singer on earth that thinks of fans this much.

- I'm a muggle but he is the first celebrity that gives me the vibe of how it's worth becoming his fan. I can feel he thinks of fans sincerely.

- As expected he is loved for a long time for a reason. I admire him.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.