Sunday, March 28, 2021

[Theqoo] Baekhyun 'Bambi' MV Teaser #2

Theqoo: ‘Bambi’ MV Teaser #2

- The song is fcking good.

- Heol the quality is really insane.

- Yah the song is insane.

- Woah the MV quality is fcking great. And I really look forward to the song.

- I think the song is going to rip my eardrums. It's so good.

- No but like we can't even see this on music show even just once?? ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

- The MV is like a movie.

- This is not a full version, but first of all, among Baekhyun's solo MVs, I never thought I could see a scale like this.

- No what's with the quality of the teaser??? I thought it was a movie.

- I got goosebumps at his high note.

- Baekhyun-ah, I'm getting scared of you now... to what extent are you going to do well??

- I want to listen to the full version quickly. All the parts released so far are all my favorite.

- A masterpiece came out. I still enjoy UN Village.

- As expected that a singer has to sing well.

- I came to watch again... I got goosebumps when he sings at the train...woah

- This is the certainty of the title track. Insane.

- I like his voice. Not a fan but I search for his songs.

- I think I'm going to be a fan. His voice is awesome.

- He sings so well that he is a trust-to-listen. Baekhyun is really the standard of idols. I'm not EXO's fan.

- I'm a fan of another artist but I always listen to his songs when he releases one.

- It seems this album is gonna be the-best-ever masterpiece. It's such a pity that he can't promote.

- Baekhyun's album quality is getting higher and higher. Not a fan but I trust to listen to Baekhyun's music.

Theqoo: Combination of released parts of Bambi so far

From Twitter

- The song is really fcking good. The most catchy among the songs lately.

- It's so my style.

- Bambi~bam~bi the addiction of this part is insane. I keep thinking about this part.

- His vocal skills are daebak.

- I think I like this one the most among his title tracks so far.

- But why is the song so difficult.

- Woah the song is so good. As expected Baekhyun's solo songs are all my favorite.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.