Sunday, February 28, 2021

[Pann] Baekhyun, first trace of SM male idol



Pann: Baekhyun, first trace of SM male idol

1. SM's first solo singer to sell more than 1 million physical album copies

2. SM's first solo singer to win MAMA's Best Male Singer (for two consecutive years 2019 and 2020; after MAMA's reformation in 2009)

3. SM's first solo singer to win Gaon's Quarter Physical Album

4. SM's first male solo singer to win MMA's Top 10

+ SM's first idol to take birthday party photo at studio



- I'm so proud that our Baekku is also setting new records on his own. My Kyoong pride is no joke.

- I'm looking forward to Baekhyun of the future.

- I think he would still maintain well even after he comes back from the army.

- Idol of idols Byun Baekhyun.

- I'm glad I got to like someone like this. I'm so proud of him.

- Woah, such a career like this is still being bashed on Pann. His group career as well as his solo career are at the level of another world. I hope he will get to win daesang as a solo someday.

- Baekhyun Solo King.

- It has been many years since he debuted and he is still so popular.

- I think he can even leave SM, as looking at his results.

- He isn't conceited with his talent, but he is consistently makes efforts and love fans, and he is full of charm as well. He can't help but be popular.

- My baby, walk on the path full of money only.

- At first it was also because of Baekhyun's fandom, but Candy's album matches him so well. I still often listen to the songs in the album.

Instiz: Honestly, doesn't Baekhyun have a high potential to succeed as a soloist? 
(t/n: this post was in 2018 and it suddenly became popular post again in 2020)

OP: In addition to his big success with consecutive collaborations and aside from his Web drama OST, 'Take You Home' was his first solo song (there is no promotion as it's SM Station, there isn't a single main article on Naver.) But its highest ranking on Melon is #2 and it's been doing well on chart for 2 months, the number of hearts surpassed 77,000. It's a high rank for SM Station in overall. Baekhyun's number of fans on Melon is also in top 5 for solo singers. Both his singing and dancing skills are great. Anyway I think he has a high potential to succeed as a soloist, and in reality his duet offers aren't from SM but from other companies. About 2 times where they said they wanted to work with Baekhyun so that was how it was done. SM doesn't even promote even just once. During 7 years, he doesn't have even just one OST on public broadcast...

Old comments in 2018:

- For real for real I think Baekhyun will be successful.

- Baekhyun is trust-to-listen.

- I want Baekhyun's solo.

- I think he has the most comfortable voice to listen to the whole song. I think he will be good in all genres. My trust-to-listen.

- Digital is digital but I think his physical sales will be scary.

- (He comes to mind) when you think of a male idol, and even males agree on that... He can't help but being successful.

- It's not a high potential, but it's pretty much confirmed that he will be successful. Baekhyun's individual fandom is also strong though.

- Heol he hasn't gone solo yet? I somehow felt like he already did. Daebak.

- Where is Baekhyun's solo album?

- Yes as I see how the guys around me also like Baekhyun's songs.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.