Saturday, February 27, 2021

[Pann] Somehow I see people liking Baekhyun and I find it amazing



Pann: Somehow I see those that like Baekhyun and I find it amazing 

OP: This isn't a promote article (t/n: aim to make people have good impression on someone). I'm really curious and what is amazing is that not only here, but if you look at all the communities and even when I look around me, there are really many people who start becoming his fans and like him recently. Every time I see that, I wonder how can he still be like that even though it has already been 8 years? 9 years? since he debuted. I'm not a fan and am I the only one who thinks like this? I'm just jealous that he is so popular. I have observed once or twice, and this sort of questions keep coming to my mind.

- Honestly, I used to think that I wouldn't like male idols when they are in their 30s, but when Baekhyun is 30 years old, there is something even more exciting. He is just so heart-fluttering. He just looks exactly like the past days. 

As much as that, he terribly takes care of fans that they can't go anywhere and can't help but love him even more.
> For real. When EXO-Ls sometimes post what Baekhyun says, I was surprised. He said those things that I don't think I would be able to hear from my bias until I die. When I see how he is communicating with his fans, there are several times I was so jealous...
> Who does Instagram live for 2 hours? His fan love is really extreme.

- But Baekhyun is such a talented person. I think (even if he wasn't a celebrity), no matter what he did even just common things in this Korean peninsula, he would still popular without his intention if it was posted somewhere like Facebook. He has cute and warm-hearted looks that Koreans like. He isn't ugly and his personality as well as his sense are great. He is cute and without considering wealth, I think he would be successful with whatever he did and he would be adored wherever he went. I envy. I want to have the same personality.

- He is 30 but he looks like 17.

- It is not that we like Byun Baekhyun of his 20s, so we support him. We support Byun Baekhyun because we like Baekhyun himself so much. And who won't get older? you guys will turn 30 years old as well. That's why I don't care when they attack him because of his age. They are just young kids who are trying hard. I just stop here.

- I'm a fan of another artist and there are really many people around me liking Baekhyun. And the only EXO member that I follow is Baekhyun. I think he is constantly popular because he is like first love of everyone + talents + fan love. I also envy his personality.

- So I'm not the only one who has this sort of curiosity. I'm a fan of another artist and I can prove it. There are times when I searched to watch his live broadcast because I saw fans talking about it in real time.

- Honestly, the only thing I can say about his action recently is that he is a genuine person. When I see him coming to take care (of fans/communicate) when he won every single big award at year-end award shows, I think he will be successful no matter what.

- He is sincere toward fans.

- As much as that Baekhyun's skills are also good and he is good at taking care of fans, so I think that's why he still attracts many fans until now.

- No, he doesn't give a chance to leave him and even if he gives us, I'm not going anywhere. He is just a genuine person. Once you fall for him, there is no way out.

- The more I see him, the more genuine he is.

- I'm a fan of another artist but I'm fond of Baekhyun. He sings well and his image is also likable. There is no reason to dislike him.

- I didn't know I would like someone like Baekhyun. I didn't like cute faces, so he didn't catch my attention at first. But he kept dragging me into his area that I gradually get attracted to him.

- Like the best comment, I thought my eyes would go to younger kids as time passes, but I has never. It would be a little cringe to say this out of my mouth, but being a fan of Byun Baekhyun makes me so happy. Every day is precious.

- Same for me. I didn't know I would like an idol in their 30s.

- He is like a little boy I want that I'm the only one that knows him and sees him.









Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.