Wednesday, January 6, 2021

[Instiz] How do fans of other artists view Baekhyun's image?



Instiz: My bias' image under viewpoint of fans of other artists

OP: Baekhyunee

- Maltese.

- What more do I need to say?

- Genius Idol.

- Good to fans.

- Good performer.

- The standard of idol.

- Having many good OSTs.

- I'm a fan of another artist but I love him.

- UC Novel's male lead. Everyone lives having Byun Baekhyun in their hearts.

- All-rounder.

- Born-to-be idol.

- Cheerful.

- Overflowing fan love to the point I envy Eris.

- The standard of idol. In my opinion, he is the wall of all-round idol.

- Soft puppy.

- My ideal type. 

- The best idol. Kind of the textbook of idol. I'm really a fan of another artist.

- Stan-attractor. The standard of idol.

- He is so cute and he reminds me of KongDeok hamburger.

- A genius.

- A man of various charm.

- I'm a fan of another artist but Baekhyun is a legend.

- Unsurpassable wall of voice color. Thanks for singing.

- Soft puppy. KongDeok hamburger.

- A powerful idol. And I enjoy listening to 'Love Again'. I like his song a lot.

- First love of everyone.

- The man of Kim Yeoju.

- Mine.

- The standard of a heart-warming handsome man.

- Pureness.

- The best at singing, dancing, fan love. A perfect man.

- Puppy.

- Welsh Corgi.

- My husband.

- His name suits him so well. Because he is named Baekhyun, he has white and black image? Thus, he suits white and black hair better than anyone else. In my standard, Top 3 who suit white hair the most are Big Bang's TOP, Block B's .P.O. and Baekhyun-ssi. And his voice color is the top. I listen to his songs a lot, and I like his voice.

- He used to be a genius puppy. But ever since he sang Hannam-dong UN Village, his sophisticated image has become bigger.

- I was a former muggle, and when it hasn't been long since I got into idol world, I see his name a lot on the community, so I thought he is very popular. Then I saw his stage recommended by Algorithm, and I immediately understood why he is as so popular.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.