Wednesday, September 23, 2020

[Melon] Muggles and nonfans comments on 'Every Second' by Baekhyun



Melon: 'Every Second' - Baekhyun

[+103] Even a fan of another artist trusts to listen to all Baekhyun's songs. This new song is also so good.

[+101] I'm a muggle but I'm streaming... Personally, when I listen to Baekhyun-nim's new OST, my heart feels more peaceful. I have a lot of things to worry about these days. I feel tired, but it's like he's patting me on the back. I just want to keep listening to the song... And I also pressed the heart (like) for the album.

[+100] I wasn't even a fan of Baekhyun, but recently, I watched 'UN Village' live video on Youtube and I was so into the song that I kept listening to it and came here because I heard the song (OST) came out. Conclusion: Baekhyun uses his voice very well... It's not because the melody of the song is good that makes me listen to the song, but it's because he uses his voice so well that makes me enjoy the song better.

[+96] I'm not an EXO fan, but I tend to listen to Baekhyun-nim's ballad every day. I listened to 'My Love'? last time a lot. I guess I'll listen to the song a lot this time as well. Baekhyun-nim's emotion is just...ᄃᄃ

[+83] Stray Kids' member Seungmin said Baekhyun-nim was his role model and he liked the song so that I came to listen to it. I like the song.

[+81] Could you guys recommend me other OSTs sung by Baekhyun-nim? Except "My Love". I'm already listening to it a lot.

[+77] It's a convenience store. Yesterday was 'Tiger', now is 'Garden In The Air'. But I'm listening to 'Underwater' with my earphones. Next is 'Every Second'...no...because I can't help but listening to the songs...Baekhyun-nim...? EXO...? I'm a muggle, but why am I so proud of you?

[+77] I'm a fan of another artist but Baekhyun's songs are really must listen.

[+75] I just watched the drama for the first time today because of Baekhyun-nim's OST... I'm a passing-by muggle.

[+68] I always feel this, but I think the way Baekhyun-nim sings calmly with emotion is strong. I always enjoy listening to him. As a fan of another artist, I think I'm falling in love with Baekhyun-nim's voice once again.

[+68] Baekhyun-nim's OSTs are really all good.

[+64] I'm a fan of another artist but Baekhyun-nim's voice is daebak. Please hit daebak! The lyrics are also good.

[+63] Baekhyun-nim's voice is so sweet. The lyrics are touching too!! If this song did well, it would rank #1. I support Baekhyun-nim.

[+61] I'm a Melody and I listen to EXO's songs every time their new song comes out. Baekhyun's vocals are unrivaled. I like his vocals a lot. I think I listen to Baekhyun's solo songs every day... today I came here to listen to the OST and as expected it's so nice. I hope fans of other artists also listen to all of Baekhyun's solo albums at least once.

[+61] I'm a muggle and I'm a little late. I'm listening now!
Baekhyun-nim!!!!! Your voice really sounds like soft silk!!! It's like I'm sliding over there?

[+60] I'm a fan of another artist, but I've been watching this drama, so I also listen to OST every day. Baekhyun-nim's voice is insane. I will listen to it well.

[+55] Byun Baekhyun, you're a man... I love you for making a man like me listen to an OST. Please always be healthy and release a lot of good songs. 

[+53] I'm a fan of another artist. Baekhyun-nim, please keep singing. plz... You make fans of other artists like you. If Baekhyun-nim didn't become an idol, who would do? Thank you for singing。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

[+50] I'm a fan of another artist and this is a real masterpiece that no one else can sing it. 

[+50] Baekhyun-nim's voice is so calm. I like this new OST a lot. Ah...so much...I'm a muggle but I like it so much.

[+49] I arrived home and as soon as I turned TV on, Baekhyun-nim's OST comes out. The song suits the drama so much. I'm a muggle that just watched the drama yesterday thanks to Baekhyun-nim.

[+47] The song is so good, seriously. Please don't work too hard, be healthy and be a singer for a long time. I'm a fan of another artist but I hope everything Baekhyun-nim does goes well for you. Ah I'm being sincere that the song is daebak. He has no bad song.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.