Thursday, September 24, 2020

[Instiz] Baekhyun just sings TV drama OST for the first time this year


Instiz: But Baekhyun just sings OST for the first time this year

OP: This year is the first year he sings OST for TV dramas though. But it’s definitely because he sings for the first time but he does so well that he keeps singing OSTs.

- True. From his first OST is already good...'My Love'

- I had been praying for OST for years though.

- You’re right. He doesn’t keep releasing OST for no reason. The songs do well and he also sings well, so just within this year he has 4 OSTs already. I’m happy.

- Heol heol 4 OSTs just in this year?? He's really amazing. I feel like his voice is also clear? and strong so I have enjoyed his collab songs, but I haven't able to listen to his OSTs. I need to listen now.

- True. And I think he sings more OSTs also because fans asked him to.

- Among the OSTs he sings so far, there is really no bad one.

- He sings well though. All his songs are good.

- Because he sings well so whatever he sings all sound good.

- Even when I don’t watch any drama, I listen to all Baekhyun-nim’s OSTs. They are all my style.

- I listen to all Baekhyun’s songs. I like his voice and my bias plays his songs every day, so there is no song of his that I don't know.

- Baekhyun’s OSTs this year are all good! My pick is ‘On The Road’.

- He just sings drama OST as a solo this year???.. he sings that well though, why hadn’t they asked him to sing in all the years? That is even more surprising.

- As soon as I hear that Baekhyun-nim releases songs, I look for it to hear. He suits ballad perfectly. His emotion and his voice just...

- ‘On The Road’ is totally my taste.

- Heol I can’t believe he sings OST for the first time this year. 
> I think because he does so well that you might think he has been doing it solidly for a long time. This year is the first time.

- He does so well. He sings OST for the first time this year but just within this year there are already 4 OSTs of his.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.