Friday, September 25, 2020

[Pann/Theqoo/Instiz] Knetz praise Baekhyun's acting and tell him to do more acting



Pann 1: Anyone summarizes for me what Baekhyun's drama was about? I'm the one that couldn't watch it but see reactions of y'all only. The reaction for Baekhyun seems good. I'm curious to dead. Please let me know.

- He's fcking heart fluttering.

Pann 2: Honest review about "As We Wish". What's Baekhyun? He is so fcking good at acting.

- Mark and Baekhyun really did a good job.

Pann 3: What's that? Baekhyun's fcking good at acting.

So I was about to try to make fun of him and then I stopped.

Pann 4: What..what Baekhyun's acting is so good though... I watched it by chance but he was so fine though...

- Yeah, he was so natural that I was surprised.

Pann 5: No...Baekhyun on "As You Wish".. why is Baekhyun this good at acting...? I watched it without expecting at all, but I was surprised that Baekhyun's acting was good.

- Yeah he was so heart fluttering. It was all sad and tearing. He did so well.

Pann 6:

- Wasn't Baekhyun saying on Kang Hanna Radio that he wanted to shoot a drama? Do it!

- Byun Baekhyun, shoot a drama right now.

- Baekhyun is wasting his talent. His acting is this good though.

- Honestly, Byun Baekhyun do acting!

- I hope Baekhyun would shoot a work related to campus life.

- I'm a fan of another artist, but I hope Baekhyun would shoot a romance work in the future. I'm confident that I'll pay for that. He's fcking heart fluttering.

- Baekhyun, do acting once more time, seriouly.

- But Byun Baekhyun is even good at this?

- Isn't Baekhyun's a true sad ending story?  There are just more fanfics and Kakaotalk story coming.

- They say the writer became a fan of Baekhyun.

- Wow, he said this is where he was supposed to marry (your) mom. It's crazy. It's fcking heart fluttering.

- "Appa" was shocking, seriouly.

Instiz 1: Baekhyun's acting is daebak. He was cute when he made a joke at the beginning, and was emotional when he's with the baby. If it had been a little longer, I would have cried real hard.

Instiz 2: I think I'm gonna watch Baekhyun's drama 5 times a day. I like it so much. Thank you.

Instiz 3: Baekhyun's acting...I like this one too...(when he's) with the daughter. They were walking together and at the end he kept looking toward the side of the daughter. The dialogue is more touching.

Instiz 4: Baekhyun fans!!! I'm not the only one who can't sleep now, right?... my heart is still fluttering.

Instiz 5: Baekhyun, please get to acting. He is witty and sensible so it's such a pity that his acting is buried in one-time (drama).

Instiz 6: Baekhyun will succeed as an actor if he continues to act. That I feel like he's good even just in such a short drama like this says it all.

Instiz 7: Baekhyun, no matter when you are fine,  if only you could have acted one more time. No, he said he was not going to act!?!?!?!?!?!

- He said he would think about it when he passes 30.

- He said he would do if there was an opportunity in the future.

Instiz 8: Baekhyun, let's act, for real. You did so well. You can't let it rot with just one-time drama. 

Instiz 9: The part where Baekhyun said "I'm fine". That his voice was trembling was daebak.

- Yeah... he was smiling while saying that. He is really good at acting.

Instiz 10: Baekhyun is so good at acting. I watched when he made the joke and I was surprised. 

Instiz 11: Baekhyun's acting makes my heart flutter so much. I'm not joking, it's real.

Instiz 12: Baekhyun, act more seriously. I want to watch him on TV. He did so well.

Instiz 13: I think if Baekhyun did sitcom, he would suit it. Like "Nonstop" in the past.

- He is really good at real-life acting.

- Like the older brother Go Kyungpyo of "Potato Star", I think he would do that very well.

Instiz 14: Baekhyun, do rom-com, please. I'm desperate. please

Instiz 15: Honestly I was about to make fun of Baekhyun-nim. But he did so well. I was crying while watching. It's so sad. Please make it a drama.

Instiz 16: Baekhyun seems good at acting. In "Moon Lovers", he acted as a 14-year-old person, so people said it was quite awkward, but I found Baekhyun's acting was very good, so I was into it while watching. I watched his acting in "As We Wish" today, and he did really well. 

Instiz 17: But Baekhyun's acting is seriously good though? His diction is good and his emotion is good, too. I'm truly surprised. I've only watched him acting in "Moon Lovers". It feels like he somehow got more natural?

Instiz 18: Why is everyone saying that Baekhyun's proposal scene a killing point? How about this scene? (t/n: the scene where he was with the daughter)

- I personally think that scene was legendary.

- This is really legendary.

- He also calls his niece "princess".

- He was fcking heart fluttering.

- His acting is very natural.

- Why does Byun Baekhyun act so well? I'm crying.

- This is so sad how many times I rewatch.

- This is legendary. His eyes are so sad.

- I'm a fan of another artist but the corners of my lips rise up without knowing while watching, too.

Instiz 19: Baekhyun's wifes die every time he gets married in dramas.

- It's not gonna happen in real life. I'm strong.

Instiz 20: Baekhyun-nim, get married to me, I'm strong/healthy.

Instiz 21: Baekhyun, do a short romance webdrama. Please.

Instiz 22: I thought Baekhyun would do a good job. But I was surprised that he did better than I thought. He's good at acting playful, but he's also so good at serious acting though?

Instiz 23: Why doesn't Baekhyun do drama? In "Moon Lovers", his acting was so sad, but he is also so good at restrained sorrow like that too.

Instiz 24: Baekhyun, let's do a romance movie where you are from a tsundere guy friend then becoming a boyfriend. I'm ready.

Instiz 25: Baekhyun, do a romance drama for once. Please

Instiz 26: Baekhyun is good at acting. I hope he shoots a romantic comedy drama like that.

Instiz 27: Baekhyun's acting is also fine. He's really fine.

Instiz 28: Baekhyun is really the best at cheeky real-life acting like that.

Instiz 29: Baekhyun-ssi, please act again...you make my heart so flutter. It's the kind of emotion I read in UC Novel a long time ago. Wow, I like it so much.

Instiz 30: Baekhyun's acting is so fcking good, agree? 

- He is really good.

- He did a fcking good job.

- Honestly agree.

- I was absorbed in well.

- I think I'm going to rewatch it every day.

- He did so well. It doesn't cringe at all.

- I really cried.

Instiz 31: Baekhyun-nim's acting is so good, so it wasn't cringe at all. He is so much better than I thought.

Instiz 32: I was too immersed into Baekhyun's acting. It's so sad.

Instiz 33: Woah Baekhyun's acting is insane. He is fcking good.

Instiz 34: Baekhyun is just so natural. He did a good job. He brings real-life acting.

Instiz 35: I hope Baekhyun to keep acting. He really does so well.

Instiz 36: No, Baekhyun is so good at acting that I get immersed in it.

Instiz 37: Yah Baekhyun, let's film a drama. Woah

Instiz 38: I can't. Baekhyun really needs to act.

Instiz: 39: What's with Baekhyun's acting skills? He does so well.

- His acting is very detailed.

Instiz 40: I'm a fan of another artist and I'm watching Baekhyun's drama but why I'm crying. He is so good at acting.

Instiz 41Why doesn’t SM let Baekhyun act? I watched the drama and he did so well that I was surprised.

- For real, the one today was insane.

- He would do well of he did a sitcom.

- EXO Next Door. He was so cute.

- I was surprised too. He wasn’t awkward at all but good.

- I was really surprised yesterday too. Baekhyun’s acting is very good.

Theqoo:

- I was in panic that Baekhyun was so good at acting.

- Baekhyun's video was seriously sad that I was shock. I like it so much.

- I was so shock that Baekhyun's acting was very natural.

- Byun Baekhyun, marry me.

- Baekhyun's acting is insane. It's so... at the beginning when he bought flower for his wife. It's too...

- Why is Baekhyun so good at acting?

- Byun Baekhyun is human heart fluttering... he's even good at acting. he has to marry me.

Twitter: 

(t/n: you can search 리더 연기/Leader Acting on Twitter)

- Woah Leader Hyung’s real-life acting is fcking good.

- Leader-nim, what’s it...why are you so good at acting?

- Leader-nim as expected his acting is the most natural.

- As expected of Leader-nim’s experienced acting skills came out.

- Yah Leader is so good at acting.

- No Leader Hyung’s acting is good.

- What to do! Leader-nim is so good at acting.

- Leader is good at acting.

- Apart from the story, Leader is good at acting.

- Leader-nim you worked hard. You’re good at acting. Is there anything you cannot do, seriously?

- My pride hurts... I cried while watching the Leader’s video... (like) a faucet...but the BGM and his acting are all so good...

- But for real this is what I felt when I was watching As You Wish... Why is everyone so good at acting? I’m from another group but SuperM’s Leader-nim... I'm surprised that he did so much better than I thought.




















Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.