Friday, July 24, 2020

[Naver TV/Daum] Baekhyun on "Amazing Saturday" Pre-release


Naver TV: Amazing performances of Chanyeol x Baekhyun who want to eat snack

[+439] Baekhyun is so cute. Let it be Saturday quickly, please.

[+395] No. Baby Baekhyun sang "Hug" freaking well. My eardrums are rolling down.

[+343] Baekhyun-ah ah ah  ( ᵕ̩̩ㅅᵕ̩̩ )

[+327] How can Baekhyun be this cute? 

[+302] Baekhyun is cute .. cute.. isn't he so cute? ah he is cute .. cute.. isn't he so cuteah he is cute .. cute.. isn't he so cuteah he is cute .. cute.. isn't he so cuteah he is cute .. cute.. isn't he so cuteah he is cute.. cute.. isn't he so cuteah he is cute .. cute

[+281] Baby Baekhyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+258] Baekhyun-ah, what did you eat to be this cute?

[+248] Baby Baekhyun! he is so cute.

Daum: Cutie Baekhyun








- That he is loved by younger brothers or older brothers said it all.  He was born with cuteness. He is the cuteness himself.

- Everyone adores Baekhyun.

- Our cute boy. Our lovely boy.

- I really want to catch and eat him.

- But seriously how can they not adore our puppy?

- I have never seen a puppy-like person like this in my life. Honestly, Baekhyun-ah, you're a puppy, right?



Share:

1 comment:

  1. where can I watch all about Baekhyun? I want a full event. I was too focused on the university so I forgot about Baekhyun for a moment

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.