Thursday, July 23, 2020

[Instiz/Daum] What has Baekhyun been recording?


Instiz: I tried to guess but Baekhyun

OP: He recorded last time and this time, do you think there is a possibility that it's the next album?
I mean, I feel like it would be able to come out sooner than I thought.
SM's plans keep changing so much.
Just think about the possibilities of this and that.

- Let's go with a full album.

- I already cut kimchi for his next album. Hehe, all he has to do is to boil water.

- It's possible. He might have been recording for a few months.

- Winter is just around the corner, so I think it's possible. He has been working on the album for a long time.

- I hope it would be a winter album.

- If it isn't winter album, then full album...

- Let's go with album and a digital single before then.

- I think it's a digital single he recorded last time and this time for full album, how is it? I'm a greedy person.


Daum: First of all, I'll be pushing Baekhyun's winter album

- Let's save money.

- I'm all in.

- Let's get article released first.

- Whether it's winter album or full album, all are good.

- It's insane. First of all, all snow is going to melt because of Baekhyun's voice.

- Or full album in winter...

- Baekhyun-ah, release something like Christmas carols... I'm rooting for a winter album..

- OMG. Santa...I hope... no... if it is an album full of Christmas carols...I'm dead.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.